- Grant Proposal Writing
- Grant Research
- Grant Application Services
- Grant Editing
- Grant Management
- Grant Strategy Assessment
- Budget Preparation
- Grant Compliance Management & Auditing
- Regulatory Management
- Training and Development Compliance
Our team works with our clients on a daily basis in identifying funding sources that align with their priorities. We utilize teams of project managers and proposal development specialists to craft competitive grant applications for submission to Federal agencies and national foundations.
We support Grant proposal development efforts of all sizes from small or single-investigator proposals, to institution-wide grants, to complex, center-level research proposals.
We work closely with each client to identify and target funding opportunities that align with their goals.
- Cancellation of services requires a 10-day notice to our team so we may terminate the service.
Can I cancel service at any time?
- Our team will continue to assist your application process until approval or when the Grant submission date expires, whichever comes first.
What if my application was not approved?
- Continuing your Grant application requires only a notification to our Grant Service Team.
Once the services are terminated, can we still continue in the future?
- Our processing fees are based on the percentage of the grant being processed.
What are your processing fees?
- Processing fees paid are not refundable.
Is it possible to receive a refund for my payment in the event that my application is disapproved?
- Processing time differs depending on your type of application and complying with the requirements.
What is the expected processing time for my Grant application until it receives approval?
- We follow the strict guidelines stated on the Grant requirements. We then provide action items for you to comply and meet those requirements.
What are the essential criteria that my Grant application must meet to obtain approval?